Monday, January 2, 2012

I want to write about things like orange trees and feathers and that moment of darkness within before you can fall asleep and brown shiny seeds and tangled wire and the hopeful look in a dog's eyes before you close the curtain and lock the door and the shapes of clouds and the way a page sometimes falls out of a book unexpectedly and the way weeds can be beautiful and how sometimes chickens pace and pace and pace even though they won't be let out and how sometimes you find cuts and bruises that weren't there before and you don't know how they got there.

2 comments:

Melee said...

This. I absolutely love this; I really do. I so want to write about these things too. They're so darn intangible, though...

katherine said...

I love this, and i love these things. A beautiful list.
<3