Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentines day cards make my heart hurt.

Today I went Valentines day card shopping with two of my friends, both of whom have boyfriends.
I joked with the shop lady about how I was the lonely one, following them as they chose.
We both laughed.
I tried not to let it bother me.

But Valentines day does get to me.
Really, all it does is remind people of how lonely they are.

Tumblr_lfaynhnf7m1qeb0dyo1_400_large

Funny,funny,quotes,anti,holiday,humor,sketch,text-fdd46fb65dc8a46be5c11c59b30d239e_h_large

1 comment:

Melee said...

I am sorry Valentine's Day makes you feel lonely. But I admit, I have always been indifferent to Valentine's Day... though I have never had a boyfriend or anything it doesn't make me feel sad. Maybe this Valentine's Day you should gorge on chocolate or hang out with your single friends... or you could lie in bed and plan horrible fates for all those twitterpated folks. ;)