Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Weaknesses.

I am an awkward person,
I hate confrontation,
I won't ask for much,
I hate being forced to be someone or something I'm not,
I overthink things too much,
I can't look you in the eye,
I stress too much,
I hate being shut down,
I care too much about what other people think,
I am not sure about a lot of things,
If you doubt me I will doubt myself,
I am confused about how I feel and probably always will be,
I judge myself too much,
I am told that I am too nice,
I care too much about people that don't care about me,
I am a shy person although I try not to be,
I need reassuring a lot,
I take everything to heart,
I have a slightly overactive guilt complex,
I fear a lot of things,
I live in the land of 'what if,'

3 comments:

Melee said...

I can identify with so many of these, especially:
I am an awkward person
I overthink things too much
I can't look you in the eye
If you doubt me I will doubt myself
I am a shy person although I try not to be

And well, there's a lot more.
You may feel weak, but you are not alone. :)

Lilah said...

well at least you can honestly critique yourself.
seriously though, i can empathise with a few of these. i have the overactive guilt complex and the care about people who dont care about me (as well as a few others)
its nice that you posted this, it makes the rest of us who share a few of these with you but also have 'i am bad at pinpointing my weaknesses' on our list, feel less lonely.

yeah my writing fell out of the picture for a bit there, i kinda had something major going on and what i did write was too...honest/messy.
what i said i meant, but because of that it wasnt ordered but more like the train of thoughts in my head.

i might put it up.
how's writing with you?

when you didn't write for ages i was worried you were going to stop.


with love,

Anonymous said...

I'm crazyyy about your blog. it is amazing. come follow me @ www.thecrazinessofteenagelife.blogspot.com